The Green Boot Program is an opportunity for agencies on post to enhance their missions through resource stewardship. The goal of the program is to reduce environmental impacts at a unit or directorate level and reallocate the funds saved through initiatives such as water conservation, energy conservation and recycling to other aspects of the mission, ultimately securing Fort Bragg as a functional installation for future generations.
There are currently 22 organizations on Fort Bragg that are Green Boot certified.
- the Directorate of Public Works headquarters
- the Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security Headquarters
- the Installation Safety Office
- the DPTMS DA School and TNET Facility
- the 82nd Airborne Division War Memorial Museum
- the Garrison administrative offices
- the Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation headquarters
- six Fort Bragg fire stations
- 97th Civil Affairs
- 578th Signal Company
- B Company, 307th Brigade Support Battalion
- 43rd Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron (USAF)
- Mobilization and Deployment Brigade
Join the ranks of these elite units and agencies! It’s the right thing to do!
To participate in the Green Boot Program, any unit or agency on Fort Bragg can contact the program coordinator for the Green Boot checklist and further instructions at 432.8476.